Have you ever seen an unattractive film but be fond of its background music? Then what you urgently need is an ideal tool to help you extract audio from video. Happily, in this post, we will introduce 8 best audio extractors for you to make it with ease.
When you are watching a video or movie online and have a strong interest in background music or some classic lines, you might wonder how to extract audio from video. Then what you need is a high-quality audio extractor software that can help you get music or lines from videos.
However, there are hundreds of audio extractors on the web, so you start to wonder which audio extractor to choose? To help you make a wise choice, this article has tested those well-known audio extractors and lists the 8 best audio extractors, including the best audio extractor developed by MiniTool.
Top 8 Best Audio Extractors
There are so many audio extractors on the market. Here summarize the best 8 audio extractors to help you extract audio from video with ease. Let’s check out them one by one.
Top 8 Best Audio Extractors
- MiniTool Movie Maker
- Windows Movie Maker
- Pazera Free Audio Extractor
- Free Audio Editor
- Beecut Online Audio Extractor
- Power Audio Extractor
- TunesKit Audio Extractor
1. MiniTool MovieMaker
MiniTool MovieMaker, developed by MiniTool, is a free video editor with no ads, no viruses and no registration required. Besides the video editing tools, you can perfect your audio files with audio editing tools such as volume adjustment, background noise removal, audio merger, apply audio fade in and fade out effects, and of course, extract audio from video.
It is extremely easy-to-use because of its simple and intuitive operation interface. You just need to input your video file, choose the desired audio format and then export it to your device. It supports extracting audio from various video formats, including RMVB, 3GP, MOV, AVI, FLV, MKV, MP4, MPG, VOB and WMV.
- Easily make music videos or cartoons with cool templates.
- Support various file formats.
- Quickly split, trim and combine video & audio clips.
- Offer numerous popular transitions and effects.
- Convert video to audio files with high speed and high quality.
- Support add text (titles, captions, and credits) into a video.
- Save video or audio files on different devices.
- Change video resolution to reduce file size.
- Offer options to make color correction.
2. Windows Movie Maker
If you are running Windows 7 or Windows 8 and have installed Windows Movie Maker, then you already have a free audio extractor on your computer. The second audio extractor that we recommend is the Windows Movie Maker from Microsoft, which can also help you extract audio from video quickly.
Windows Movie Maker is a free yet professional video maker released by Microsoft. Meanwhile, it is a great audio extractor. The process of extracting audio from videos on Windows Movie Maker is easy. After adding videos to the movie maker, just click File > Save movie, and select the Audio Only option.
- Add music, adjust music volume, fade in & fade out music and more.
- Easily organize photos and videos.
- Quickly trim, split, and speed up or slow down your movie.
- Add effects, transitions and text to videos.
- Post your video or audio files to popular sites like Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and more.
3. Pazera Free Audio Extractor
Pazera Free Audio Extractor is a universal audio converter, whose main purpose is to help users to extract audio from the video file without any quality loss and save it as MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, OGG, M4A, AIFF or WAV, etc.
The interface of Pazera Free Audio Extractor is very simple and user-friendly. To extract audio from video, just drag and drop the video into the main window, select an audio format from the list, and click Convert. Besides, the advanced users can customize audio encoding parameters used by encoder: audio bitrate, sampling frequency, audio channels, audio volume.
- Increase audio bitrate if the audio quality is poor,
- Split input files based on chapters (often found in audiobooks).
- Extraction or conversion of a full audio track or selected range only.
- Audio extraction or audio encoding process can be done in batch.
- Support over 70 audio and video formats, including AVI, MP3, FLV, MP4, MKV, MPG, MOV, RM, 3GP, WMV, WEBM, VOB, FLAC, AAC, M4A.
Recommend post: Top 16 Sites to Download Free Sound Effects
4. Free Audio Editor
Free Audio Editor is another audio extractor. As the name suggests, it is a free audio recorder and editing software. The tool supports more than 25 audio formats, and you can save the extracted audio files to MP3, WAV, OGG and other formats.
The tool interface is simple and easy to use. You can use it to record and edit audio. You can also use this tool to cut, trim or copy any audio file. In addition to being an audio extractor, it supports downloading YouTube videos and then separating audio from them.
- Record any sounds passing through the sound card, coming from the microphone or cued by external devices.
- Perform visual editing on your recordings and other audio files.
- Stunning audio effects and filters to perfect audio files.
- Support a wide range of audio formats.
- Include an audio merger.
5. Beecut Online Audio Extractor
As a convenient and powerful online video editor, Online Audio Extractor is also one of the best online free audio extractors. Of course, you can also choose its desktop version. This excellent tool works with almost all video formats (such as AVI, MPG, M4V, WEBM, WMV, MP4, MOV, etc.).
This online audio extractor allows you to separate the audio from your video in one click without any quality loss. You can extract audio from a specific time period in the video by dragging the slider or entering the start and end times. BeeCut is a versatile program that can also be used to extract audio from YouTube videos.
- Adjust the contrast and brightness of videos.
- Add overlays, texts and watermarks.
- Support a wide range of formats.
- 3 simple steps to extract audio from video.
- All of the data from users will be deleted in time.
6. Power Audio Extractor
Power Audio Extractor is an easy-to-use suite that allows you to extract audio streams from video clips and save them in popular formats such as WMA, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, FLAC, etc. You can also use it to convert audio tracks or video clips to other types.
This audio extractor supports many video formats, such as AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV, SWF, RMVB, WMV, ASF, 3GP, MOV and allows you to edit video files, such as trimming, cropping, rotating, delaying, etc. It also integrates settings to download YouTube clips directly.
- Extract audio from any video and save it in any formats.
- Get extracted audio without loss of sound quality.
- Batch file conversion to save time.
- Edit video like trim, dub, subtitle and more.
- 100% freeware with no limitations.
Recommend post: Best Torrent Site for Music in 2020 [100% Working]
7. TunesKit Audio Capture
TunesKit Audio Capture is a versatile, easy-to-use and multi-track audio recording software and a powerful audio extractor. With this tool, you can extract all the audio playing on your computer, such as streaming music, radio, background music in movies, etc.
After completing audio extraction, you can save them in different formats including MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A and M4B. The extracted content will retain the sound quality of the original audio. However, since TunesKit Audio Capture needs to capture audio, you need to play the file from beginning to end to extract the audio completely, which may take some time.
- Record online audio from websites.
- Capture any sound, voice, music on your PC.
- Extract multiple audios simultaneously.
- A wide selection of output formats.
Audio-Extractor.net is a flexible and easy-to-use audio extractor. Just upload the video and select the desired audio format to get the extracted audio. It offers a surprising number of audio formats such as MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, OGG, MP2 and AMP.
This audio extractor even provides iPhone ringtone as an output audio format, which greatly facilitates users who want to extract audio for iPhone ringtones. However, online audio extractors can only extract audio from videos you upload locally.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- No installation and registration required.
- A lot of audio files are supported to export.
- Extract audio from all popular video formats.
Bonus Tip - Best YouTube Audio Extractor
Since we have discussed several excellent audio extractors, let’s talk about the best YouTube audio extractor – MiniTool uTube Downloader. You might wonder why it is the best YouTube audio extractor. Read the following to get the answer.
MiniTool uTube Downloader, a free 4K YouTube video downloader for downloading YouTube videos or extracting audio from video. The tool is free to use without any viruses, advertisements or bundled software and does not require registration of an account.
It will save these extracted audio files like MP3 or WAV format without any quality loss on the computer. It can even easily download an entire YouTube playlist and extract audio from it.
- No registration required.
- 100% safe and free.
- Batch downloading.
- No limits on download times and file size.
- Full speed downloads and conversions.
- Download 8K, 5K, 4K, 1080P, 720P YouTube videos.
- Download YouTube playlist to video or audio files.
- Download subtitles in .srt format automatically.
- Download YouTube video or audio files in original quality without re-encoding.
Finding the right audio extractor can be a daunting task. This article introduces 10 best audio extractors to help you extract audio from video and save it on your device. Choose one according to your requirements or preferences.
If you find yourself in trouble, using MiniTool MovieMaker is always a wise choice. If you have any questions or suggestions about it, please let us know via [email protected] or share them in the comments section below.
Audio Extractor FAQ
- Open Audio-Extractor.net on your browser.
- Click Open Video and import your MP4 file.
- Choose the desired audio format from the list.
- Tap on the Extract audio.
- Free download, install and run MiniTool MovieMaker.
- Click Import Media Files to add the video to the program.
- Click Export to open the export window.
- Choose MP3 as the output format and click Export.
- Download and run MiniTool uTube Downloader on Your PC.
- Locate the music clip you want to copy.
- Click the Download icon on the top right.
- Choose MP3 or WAV as the output format and click DOWNLOAD at the bottom.
- Jamendo Music
- Amazon Music