If you have any doubt or question when using MiniTool software, please feel free to contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
We provide 24*7 technical support, but licensed customers and registered users have higher priority than Free Edition users. For fast service, you can follow the 3 tips:
- Add the full name of the product to the Subject of your email. For example, if you downloaded MiniTool MovieMaker Free Edition, the Subject could be "MiniTool MovieMaker Free issue".
- Send us your registered email address or order ID.
- A screenshot about the issue will be very useful for our technicians to provide you with the best solution/answer.
Frequently Asked Question
Before you send an email to us, we recommend you take a look at the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
What should you do if you download failed?
You can retry downloading or click the Offline download to download the offline version of MiniTool Movie Maker.
How to use Movie templates?
- Preview and choose a template you like.
- Click Next to import your files.
- Arrange your clips, and change words.
- Export this movie.
How to trim video?
- Import your video files to MiniTool MovieMaker.
- Drag and drop video files to the timeline.
- Select the video file.
- Hang mouse at the edge of the video clip to get the trim icon.
- Drag the icon forward or backward to the ending points of the unwanted part to trim it out.
How to add music to video?
Drag and drop video files to the timeline. Select the music file in the media library, and drag it to the timeline. Edit the music file. Save the video with the music file.
What should you do if you didn’t find a suitable template?
You can tell us which movie templates style you like. We will release more different templates.