Navigating MiniTool MovieMaker | MiniTool Tutorial [Help]
Project Library Window
Project library window lists all recent projects.
- New Project: It will create a new project. You can also create a new project in the Menu option, File > New Project.
- Open Project: Open the saved project file to locate it.
- Movie Templates: It will offer you different kinds of movie templates to help you create a movie quickly.
- Large icons: It will show the thumbnail of the project file.
- Details: It will show the project file’s name, date modified, size, and type.
- Search bar: Enter the file name to locate it.
Movie Templates Window
MiniTool MovieMaker provides different kinds of movie templates that help you create a video in minutes.
- Search bar: Enter the movie template name to find it.
- Full-Feature Mode: Click it to enter the main interface.
Main Interface Introduction
MiniTool MovieMaker has a user-friendly main window, which is composed of 4 parts:
- Media: It collects all your media files including photos, videos and music.
- Transition: Add transitions like fade in, blind or dissolve.
- Effect: Add filters like black and white, cold, vivid and others to videos/images.
- Text: Add titles, captions and end credits to decorate your movie.
- Motion: Apply motion effects like pan, zoom in, and zoom out.
- Elements: Add cartoon animated elements like emoji, food, nature and more to your videos.
- Template: Use various movie templates to easily and quickly create a movie.
- Export: Export movie to PC or devices.
- Register: Register/activiate your copy of MiniTool MovieMaker.
- 3-Bar Menu: It hides some features like File and Help.
The library is the source for all media, including videos, photos, and music files. It also contains transitions, effects, and a variety of other media assets that users can use in their projects.
Import Media Files: Import photos, videos and audio files.
The Preview Window shows the video which is currently being played in the Timeline or Storyboard.
- Play controlls: Play/pause the video, step forward/backward by one frame, or skip to the start point of movie.
- Volume: Turn up/down the volume.
- Timecode: Display the exact time of the playhead position and the duration of the complete sequence.
- View/Exit Full Screen.
The Timeline is where users assemble the media clips for their video project.
- Undo: Undo last changes.
- Redo: Redo undone actions.
- Delete: Delete the unwanted clips and transitions.
- Split/Trim: Split or trim video clips.
- Video speed controller: Change the video speed like slowing down, speeding up, and reversing.
- Zoom slider: Zoom in/zoom out image/video media to fit Timeline.
- Tracks manager: Add texts/cartoon animated elements to your photos/videos, delete the added text/element, add empty track, and delete empty track.
- Video track: Arrange video clips and photo clips with flexibility.
- Audio track: Adjust volume, fade in/out music, etc.