How to Import Files | MiniTool MovieMakerTutorial [Help]
How to Import Files to MiniTool MovieMaker
The first thing to create a wonderful movie is to import videos, pictures as well as background music. MiniTool MovieMaker enables users to import various types of videos as well as pictures from PC, mobile device, etc. In this tutorial, users will learn how to import files to MiniTool MovieMaker.
Choose a movie template and import media files to create cool movie：
- Launch MiniTool MovieMaker.
- Choose a movie template.
- Click Next to import files.
- Locate the files and then click Open.
See also: One-stop Service on How to Make a Video for Beginners.
To import video/image/audio to a new project:
- Launch MiniTool MovieMaker, and close the Project library window.
- Click Import Media Files.
- Locate the files users want to import and then click Open.
- Then, MiniTool MovieMaker loads all these files. Users can check media files in the Media library.
To check media files in the Media library:
Video files all come with a camera icon, music files come with a note, while pictures come with nothing. Besides, users can drag the handle left and right to determine the size of the file icon.
The media files users uploaded to the program will be automatically saved. Next time users enter the program, these files will appear in My Ablum. Simply click + on them and then select Delete if they are useless.
Supported video/photo/audio formats for import
|Video||.3gp, .mov, .avi, .flv, .mkv, .mp4, .mpg, .vob, .wmv, .rmvb|
|Photo||.bmp, .ico, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .gif|
|Audio||.mp3, .flac, .m4r, .wav, .m4a, .aac, .amr, .ape|