How to Add Motion Effect to Video | MiniTool Tutorial [Help]
Motion, also known as Pan & Zoom or Ken Burns effect, is a type of panning and zooming effect used in video production.
MiniTool MovieMaker now offers 30+ motion options for users to choose from, such as Pan down, Pan up, Zoom in bottom, Zoom in top, Zoom out center, etc.
Click Motion to access the motion library, users can add motion to the video/image clips on the timeline to make them look more dynamic.
2 Solutions to Add Motion Effect
- Drag and drop one motion style onto a video/image on the timeline.
- Select a video/image on the timeline, then find out the suitable motion effect, and click the + button.
2 Solutions to Replace the Previous Motion Effect
- Select the video/image clip contained the motion effect, and then drag-and-drop another motion effect in the motion library onto it.
- Select the video/image clip contained the motion effect, and then click the + button on another motion effect.
2 Solutions to Delete Motion Effect
- Drag None motion’s thumbnail onto the video/image clip on the timeline to remove the added motion effect.
- Right-click the motion icon on the video/image clip on the timeline, and then click the Delete button to remove the motion effect.