MiniTool MovieMaker enables you to add free filters to your videos, enhancing the likelihood of infusing creativity into your content. You can click the Filters option on the top menu to access the filter library and use the filters on the video or photo clips in your videos.
3 Solutions to Add a Filter
#1 Add a Filter to a Single Clip
- On the timeline, choose the video or photo clip to which you want to apply a filter.
- Go to the Filters tab.
- Select the desired filter and click the download icon on its bottom right to download it first.
- Then, click the plus icon (+) or drag and drop the desired filter onto the target clip on the timeline.
- You can preview the added filter in the Player section.
- One video or image clip can only add one filter.
#2 Add the Same Filter to Selected Clips
- Select the clips to which you want to add a filter on the timeline.
- Move to the Filters tab.
- Right-click on the desired filter and then select Apply to Selected Clips.
#3 Add the Same Filter to All Clips
- Move to the Filters tab without selecting any clip on the timeline.
- Right-click on the desired filter and then select Apply to All.
3 Methods to Delete a Filter
- Right-click the filter icon on the media file on the timeline and then choose Delete.
- Add the None filter or another filter onto the media file to replace the current filter.
- Click on the media file that uses the target filter to trigger its property. Then, go to the property section on the upper right of the main window. There, click on the trash icon behind the target filter name.