You may have watched lots of amazing lyric videos. Do you want to make your own lyric video? This post offers top 10 lyric video makers and 5 song lyric websites. Now, let’s get started!
Lyric video takes a vital part in music industry. You can find tons of lyric videos on YouTube. Want to create a lyric video? Try the best lyric video maker - MiniTool MovieMaker released by MiniTool.
Part 1. Lyric Video Maker Software
Lyric video maker software is more stable than online lyric maker. With it, you can make lyric videos without internet.
Here Are the Top 10 Lyric Video Makers
- MiniTool MovieMaker
- Lyric Video Creator
- Vegas Pro
- YouTube Studio
With a photo video maker app, you can turn many pictures into a video. What’s the best photo video maker app? This post will give you 8 photo video makers.
#1. MiniTool MoiveMaker
MiniTool MovieMaker is an easy-to-use lyric video maker. By using this free lyric video maker, you can create a lyric video in minutes. Additionally, it offers a variety of subtitles, titles and credits that will make your video much better.
With it, you can remove the unwanted part of video and mute the original track of the video. Also, you can export the lyric video in various formats including MP4, MKV, WebM, AVI, MOV and more.
- It’s safe and free, no ads, no bundles, no watermarks.
- It has a simple and intuitive interface.
- It supports importing photo, video and audio.
- The exported formats can be MP3, GIF, MP4, MKV, AVI, WebM, MOV, etc.
- Various effects, transitions, subtitles and templates are provided.
- It works with Windows.
Here’s how to make a lyric video with MiniTool MovieMaker.
Step 1. Download and install MiniTool MovieMaker.
Step 2. Open the program and close the Movie Template window to get the main interface.
Step 3. Click on Import Media Files to import the needed media files from your computer.
Step 4. Drag and drop photos and videos to the timeline. Then drop and drag the song you prepared to the audio track.
Step 5. Tap on Text to access the text library and drag and drop the subtitle you choose to the target place. Then enter the lyrics. If the lyric and the audio have not kept in pace, you can move the text or change its duration by moving the side to left or right.
Step 6. When you add all lyrics to the video, you can click on Export and adjust the output settings.
Step 7. In the end, you can choose the Export button to export the lyric video.
If you want to learn more about add subtitles to video, please refer to this post: Need to Add Subtitles to Video Free? Try 2 Simple Ways!
#2. Lyric Video Creator
Lyric Video Creator is designed to make lyric videos and helps you create lyric videos in minutes. Many features are provided to customize the lyric video. Here you can change the font size, image, background video, etc.
The exported format can be AVI and MP4 format.
- It allows customizing fonts, size and styles.
- It comes with many features like lyrics alignment, text scrolling mode and so on.
- You can load the lyric of the song and synchronize every line with the song quickly.
- It supports exporting video in AVI or MP4 format.
- It’s compatible with Windows.
Lyric Video Creator is very powerful. However, the free version only allows you to save the first 60 seconds.
Which one is the best cartoon maker? Here list the top 10 best cartoon makers of 2020. Try any one of them to make your own cartoons.
#3. Vegas Pro
Like Adobe Premiere Pro, Vegas Pro is professional video editing software which is now published by Magix. At first, it was just audio editing software. Eventually, it evolved into powerful editing software that supports editing audio and video.
Apart from that, Vegas Pro provides comprehensive workflow improvements that will make you more efficient. It also has extensive backup file options. To avoid file loss, you can save the current project after edit. All backup files can be stored in the same folder.
When it comes to back up file, you may interested be in this post: 10 Best Free Cloud Storage Services to Back up Photos/Videos.
- The Smart Split feature can hide jump cuts with new Warp Flow
- If the footage shakes, you can use Video Stabilization to stabilize it.
- It allows you to edit multicamera productions and switch between numerous video sources by clicking your mouse or press the hotkeys.
- It supports up to 8k resolution.
- Expect for editing features, it also offers color grading, special effects, final delivery and workflow and UI features.
- It works on any standard Windows computer.
- The Upgrade option is available at $249, and the New purchase option is available at $399.
In this article, we will have a full review of the free Windows movie maker - MiniTool MovieMaker. Read it to know more about this video editing option.
Aegisub is a free and open-source program for creating subtitles. If you want to add lyrics to video quickly, you can’t miss Aegisub! Although it’s simply a subtitle editor, it can apply special effects to lyrics. It comes with more than 30 languages dictionaries for spell checker. However, to reduce download size, the dictionary (exclude US English dictionary) you need must be downloaded separately.
- It’s free to use.
- It supports the common formats such as ASS, SRT, SSA and SUB.
- It has a built-in real-time video preview.
- It provides two install type: Full Install and Portable Version.
- It’s compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
This lyric video maker is only for those who created a video and just want to add lyrics to it.
Where to download LRC files for music? How to create LRC files? In this post, you will know the 5 best Lyrics downloaders and how to make an LRC file.
Part 2. Lyric Video Maker App
For mobile users, here introduce 3 lyric video maker apps. Let’s have a look!
You may have heard of Quik. It’s one of the best GoPro editing software. It has desktop app and mobile app. Quik app is not only a video editor, but also a lyric video maker. With it, you can create wonderful videos or make a lyric video in just a few steps.
It lets you add beautiful transitions and sync everything to the beat of the music. You can type the lyrics on the video and share it to social platforms.
- It’s free.
- You can import media files from Gallery, Google Photos, Dropbox and GoPro Plus.
- It offers 23 themes for you to choose from.
- It allows for adjust effects, font to suit your video.
- Basic editing features are provided.
- You can add slow motion effects to the lyric video. To learn more, you can read this post: How to Slow Down Video – 2 Methods.
- You can share the lyric video to Facebook, Instagram and so on.
Songbird is a lyric video maker designed for creating lyric videos. By using Songbird, you can make cool videos with animated text.
- It allows for edit fonts, effects and timing.
- It can use the songs in your Apple Music library.
- It’s compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- It’s not free and the price is $4.99.
Top 10 photo slideshow makers are listed here. You can choose a suitable one to make a slideshow.
KineMaster is an excellent multifunctional video editor for Android. It has powerful tools that help you edit lyric videos such as subtitles, blending modes, voiceovers, speed control, special effects and much more.
- It allows you to add text and stickers to the lyric video.
- It lets you reverse your video and offers other editing features.
- You can export the lyric video in 4k resolution.
- It has voice changer.
- You can share the lyric video to YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox and so on.
- It works on Android and iOS.
Part 3. Online Lyric Video Maker
If you don’t want to install any lyric video maker on your device, you can try the following online lyric video makers.
Kapwing is the best lyric video maker for online users that comes with a set of tools. The Subtitler can help you focus on creating lyric videos. There are also lots of useful tools you can use, such as meme maker, collage maker, video speed changer, watermark GIF and so much more.
- It’s capable of adding audio to video, resizing video, convert video to other video formats, cropping GIF, muting video, flipping video, repeating video, etc.
- It’s an online video editor for YouTube. After creating the video, you can download and upload it to YouTube.
- You can share the lyric video you made with your friends by using Kapwing.
- It runs in any modern browser.
Remember, this lyric video maker app will watermark your video. Do you want to know how to remove watermark from video, this post might be helpful: How to Remove Watermark from Video and Photo Efficiently.
With the picture stencil maker, you can convert any picture into a stencil drawing with ease. You will get the top 5 free picture stencil makers in this post.
It’s a simple and free lyric video maker. It’s also an automatic subtitles generator. If you don’t want to enter the subtitles, you can use this function to automatically generate the subtitles for your video. Then you can adjust the subtitles. In the end, download the subtitle file and save it on your device.
- It can automatically generate subtitles for your lyric video.
- It supports adding subtitles, trimming videos, adding video effects, converting podcast to video, drawing on video and adding progress bar to video.
- It works on any browser.
#3. YouTube Studio
If you prepare to make a lyric video and post it on YouTube, don’t be bother, you can use the YouTube Studio. It’s a lyric video maker for YouTube. With it, you can do all basic editing operations online, such as add subtitles, replace background music, blur objects, etc.
- You can add subtitles to your own YouTube video and others’ video.
- You can trim video, change background music and blur objects.
After reading this post, you must have known of the top 10 lyric video makers. Hope this post is helpful to you.
If you have any questions about MiniTool MovieMaker, please contact us via [email protected] or leave a comment below.
How to use Movie Maker? Read the step-by-step guide, you can easily create your own outstanding videos within minutes.
Lyric Video Maker FAQ
- Run iMovie and create a new movie.
- Choose a song and add titles.
- Add lyrics to the video and ensure the lyrics is synced to the audio.
- When you're done, export the lyric video you just created.
- Create a copy of your song.
- Open the US government’s copyright website and choose Electronic Copyright Office.
- Register for an account and start your online copyright application.
- Pay the fee and submit the copy of the song.
- Please wait patiently until the copyright application is being processed.
- Download and install MiniTool MovieMaker.
- Launch the software and close the pop-up window.
- Import the media files you need and add them to the timeline.
- Then add the music to the timeline.
- In the end, click on Export to export the slideshow.
- SoundCloud Pulse.
- Simple Songwriter.
- Song-Writer Lite.
User Comments :Post Comment