Is there a one-click solution to crop MP4 videos? Is it possible to crop MP4 video without losing quality? Absolute Yes. Here we will introduce how to crop MP4 quickly and easily. If you need an excellent MP4 editor, try MiniTool MovieMaker released by MiniTool.
How do I crop MP4? Read this post and find out the answer.
1. Crop MP4 on Windows - VidCrop
VidCrop is an excellent video cropper. It supports multiple video file formats, including MP4, MPEG, MOV, AVI, WMV, etc. Besides, VidCrop can reduce video size by cropping unwanted content, such as watermarks.
This software can perform multiple tasks and it allows zooming so that you can view the area to easily crop MP4 videos and get rid of unwanted frames. When using it to crop MP4 or other files, you can preview the final effect at the same time.
Steps on how to crop MP4 with VidCrop:
- Download and launch VidCrop on your Windows computer.
- Click the Browse button next to Input file to add your MP4 file into the program.
- Set the width and height of the video according to your needs. After cropping the MP4 file, you can click Play to preview it.
- Specify the destination folder and output format for the cropped MP4 video.
- Click the Start button to apply all changes.
2. Crop MP4 on Mac – Joyoshare Media Cutter
Joyoshare Media Cutter is one of the easiest MP4 croppers for Mac users. Using this program, you can crop videos at a very fast speed with very high original quality. It also provides input and output preview windows, allowing you to see all changes you’ve made.
This video cropper supports a large number of video file formats and allows you to perform more editing on videos, such as trimming, color correction, adding special video effects, applying watermarks and subtitles, etc.
Steps on how to crop MP4 with Joyoshare Media Cutter:
- Run Joyoshare Media Cutter on your Mac and click the Open button to import the video file you want to crop, or simply drag and drop it to the main interface of Joyoshare.
- Then click the Edit icon next to the video clip and a new window will pop up.
- Choose the Adjust tab on the top menu bar. Now, you can either move the white frame to crop the unwanted content of the video or enter the accurate width/height value under CropArea Size.
- Once you’re satisfied with the result, hit the OK button to close the window.
- Click Format and then select Encoding mode to customize the video quality, file formats, and codec, etc. You can also adjust the bit rate, frame rate, resolution if needed. Then press OK to save all changes.
- Click the Start button to start the conversion and save the cropped video file on the local folder of your computer.
How to rotate video online for free? Here introduced 5 free online video rotators and the specific steps on how to rotate video online using these tools.
3. Crop MP4 Online - Clideo
Clideo is a powerful online platform, which includes all kinds of tools – Merge Video, Cut Video, Stop Motion, etc. It supports cropping MP4, AVI, MPG, MOV, WMV, and other popular video formats.
With it, you can easily crop MP4 files and delete the unwanted parts without downloading any software. Besides, it offers some crop presets for YouTube Cover, Facebook, Instagram Stories, etc.
Steps on how to crop MP4 with Clideo:
- Go to clideo.com on your browser and select Crop from its tools.
- Upload the MP4 video to the program by clicking + Choose file or clicking the down arrow to choose other approaches.
- Adjust the blue box on the video to crop it, or you can choose to directly use any preset it offered.
- When you’re happy with the result, tap on the Crop button.
- Click Download to export the cropped MP4 video.
Related article: How to Crop Video Online
How to crop MP4 files? It’s pretty easy as long as you choose an excellent MP4 cropper for your device. If you have any other methods or software to recommend, please let us know via [email protected] or share them in the comments section below.