This essay offered by MiniTool mainly teaches you how to tag Photos on Google Photos. Generally speaking, it is easy to tag a person or pet in photos in your Google Drive. For details, continue reading!
Google Photos is a photo-sharing and storage service developed by Google Inc. You can save and manage your photos in Google Photos cloud storage including tagging photos.
How to Manually Tag Google Photos?
The Google Photos tag faces manually means to tag faces in pictures where Google’s algorithm could not tag the face. Usually, Google Photos can automatically recognize faces and group them, enabling you to manage your library easily. Yet, the algorithm may miss faces sometimes.
Step 1. Launch the Google Photos app and open a photo with people or pets on it.
Step 2. Swipe up or tap the overflow button (three dots) in the upper right.
Step 3. In the People section, click on the pen icon in the right panel.
Step 4. On the next screen, tap on the faces in the photo or tap the images in the Available to add section in the lower part.
Step 5. Then, choose either from an existing person/pet in the lower list or add a new person/pet by clicking the cross icon in the upper right part.
Only when Google detects that there is a face in the photo can you tag the face. That is to say, you can manually tag a photo with a face that Google can recognize but does not know who it is. If Google Photos doesn’t detect a face for some reason like the picture is blurry, you can’t tag it either.
How to Change the Tag of a Tagged Photo in Google Photos?
Besides, you can also edit the already tagged photos and un-tag or re-tag in a few clicks.
- Open Google Photos and pick up a photo with people on it already tagged.
- Swipe up or tap the overflow button at the top right corner.
- Click the pencil icon next to the People section.
- If you want to remove a tag of a person, just click on the remove icon on the thumbnail of the target tag.
- Then, you can add a new tag to the person.
How do I tag someone in my iPhone Photos? Let me show you the instructions in this article! Hope it can help with your situation!
Videos/Audio/Photos Management Tools Recommended
These applications are completely compatible with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7.
An easy-to-use and free video editing software without watermarks. The embedded templates enable you to quickly make personal slideshows and share them with your friends!
MiniTool uTube Downloader
Free download YouTube videos, audio, and subtitles without ads or bundles. It can operate multiple tasks simultaneously at a high speed and supports multiple file formats.
MiniTool Video Converter
Quickly convert videos and audio from one file format to another to apply to more devices. It supports 1000+ popular output formats and batch conversion. Besides, it can also record PC screens without any watermark.
- Google Video Editor on Android/iPhone/iPad/Chromebook/Windows/Mac
- How to Tag/Untag Photos on Facebook & Hide/See Tagged Photos?
- [2 Ways] How to Tag Photos in Windows 11 with Photo Tagger?
- Hashtag for Instagram Photography: Wedding/Portrait/Landscape…
- How to Use Windows 11 Photos Spot Fix & Do You Miss the Tool?