Plenty of video grabber tools are available on the market. What are the best video grabbers? To facilitate users, we collect the top 4 video grabber tool that can grab videos from most popular streaming websites. If you need to change the downloaded video, here recommend MiniTool software – MiniTool MovieMaker.
Here are the top 4 video grabber tools and we will present their main features to help you find a video grabber that suits you best.
Catch.tube is a URL video grabber that can grab videos from multiple sources including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube. It supports downloading and converting video in MP4 or MP3 format.
Here’s how to download any video from the Internet.
- Open the Catch.tube website.
- Enter the video link in the search bar and tap on Catch Video.
- Then download the video from the Internet.
- Support the most popular video sharing websites.
- Allow you to download streaming video in good quality.
- Offer a Catch.tube video downloader pro chrome plugin.
- Free to use and without limits.
Loader.to is the best YouTube video grabber tool that lets you download blocked videos and the whole playlist from YouTube. It’s also an online video downloader that can download videos from Vimeo, Soundcloud, TikTok, Twitch, and so on. With it, you can grab videos in various video formats and video qualities.
Follow the detailed steps on how to grab video from the Internet.
- Go to Loader.to.
- Paste the URL of the video you want to watch it offline.
- Select the target format and video quality from the Format box.
- Click on Download to get started.
- After the downloading process is done, download the video to your device.
- Support a variety of video hosting sites.
- Support download videos in different formats and various video qualities.
- Allow you to download YouTube playlist.
- Let you download restricted YouTube videos. To learn more, see this post: How to Watch Blocked YouTube Videos – 4 Solutions.
- It’s free and with no ads, no limits.
What is the best online video quality enhancer? How can I improve video quality? Now, check our list of the top 6 best online video enhancers.
This online video grabber tool can rip videos from various streaming services as well as convert them to MP3. With a simple interface, you can easily grab videos from any popular websites such as YouTube, Spotify, TikTok, Soundcloud, and many more.
Below are the steps to grab video from video streaming services.
- Head to the FLVTO website.
- Put the video link into the search box.
- The default output format is MP3, so you need to change the output format as MP4 or other video formats.
- After that, download the video by clicking the DOWNLOAD button.
- Support downloading a video in MP4, AVI, and MP3 format. To play AVI videos, you may need an AVI player.
- It can download music and video from any website.
- Work on any operating systems.
- It’s free but has ad traps.
Can’t download embedded videos from websites? See this post: The Top 4 Ways to Download Embedded Videos.
Supporting tons of video sharing sites, Savefrom.net can download streaming videos in different video qualities. Besides, it offers a browser add-on, which lets you grab videos in one click.
Take the following steps to grab video online.
- Go to Savefrom.net.
- Paste the video link in the box.
- When the process is finished, download the video from the Internet.
- Allow you to grab any video from the Internet.
- Work with any browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Free to use.
Want to make video from pictures? This post shows 4 ways on how to make a video with photos and music easily and quickly.
All the above-mentioned video grabbers are 100% work and reliable. Choose the one you like and try it now!