An increasing number of people are used to posting their daily life on TikTok to share their happiness. Among those users, many of them like to edit their video clips before posting. For example, some TikTokkers like to use special filters or effects to make their posts more attractive. Yet, some other men want to remove the rotoscope filter TikTok. This post published by MiniTool Software Limited will teach you the way.
Rotoscope filters are extremely popular among TikTok users. They are just such neat effects that enable you to easily turn people in your videos into silhouettes with just their outlines visible. Yet, sometimes, you may not need such filters and want to get rid of them from your videos.
Why Need to Do TikTok Remove Rotoscope Filter?
In some situations, the unfiltered videos are more favorable than the filtered ones.
- The selfie part before using makeup on your face in a video teaching viewers how to make up.
- Surveillance videos that show the real look of the perpetrator.
- Travel videos that show the natural beauty of nature.
- A tutorial video to teach the audience how to do something, especially about how to operate a computer.
why do people want to take off filters within a TikTok video? Is it possible? How to download/save TikTok videos without filters/effects?
How to Remove Rotoscope Filter on TikTok?
Next, let’s see how to take off the rotoscope filter on TikTok. In general, you can delete filters from your videos before or after recording with the TikTok app, or from your drafted clips.
Once the video is posted, you can’t remove the filters on it anymore.
How to Remove the Rotoscope Filter on TikTok While Recording?
First of all, you may want to learn how to remove rotoscope filter in TikTok recording. Just follow the below steps.
Step 1. Launch the TikTok app and log into your account.
Step 2. Tap on the big + icon to start recording a video clip with TikTok software.
Step 3. Select Filters in the right panel.
Step 4. Choose Portrait > Normal.
Step 5. Hit the Effects option in front of the red Record circle.
Step 6. Select the None effect.
Step 7. Move to the Beauty settings and set all the values to 0 within the Face and Makeup tabs.
Step 8. Rely on the instructions to finish recording and posting.
How to Remove TikTok Rotoscope Filter from Drafts?
If you have already recorded a video but haven’t published it yet, you can still make the change to remove rotoscope filter from TikTok video.
- Open the TikTok program and sign into your account.
- Tap on your profile.
- Go to Drafts.
- There, select the target video.
- Hit the Back icon on the upper left.
- Next, on the editing screen, choose Effects on the right menu.
- Then, tap the Undo icon in the lower-right corner to remove the added rotoscope filter. If you have added 2 or more rotoscope effects to the video, just hit Undo several times.
- Once all the filters are removed, click Next to go on.
- On the Filters screen, select None to avoid using any filter on your video.
- Finish the editing and save or post your video.
What are online video effects or filters? What are their types? Which video editors offer online video filters like glitch, VHS, zoom, shake…
How to Take Rotoscope Filter off TikTok?
Another method to remove the TikTok filter rotoscope before releasing the video is very simple. After recording the video, hit the Cancel icon in the upper left. That’s it!
How to Take Off Rotoscope Filter on TikTok in the Future?
Finally, you may wonder how to remove rotoscope filter TikTok once and for all. That is to say, you won’t get the rotoscope or any other effects when you record and post with TikTok in the future. To achieve that, do this!
- Launch TikTok with your account signed in.
- Click the Plus icon to access your camera.
- From the options right, choose Filters.
- Swipe through the tabs to select Management.
- Uncheck all the boxes beside the filters.
Now, you can create TikTok videos with no filters or effects. You may want to know how to remove rotoscope filter from someone else’s TikTok. The answer is no. please remember that you can’t edit any TikTok videos from other users!
What cool video effects do you know? What video editing apps or software offer cool video effects? How to apply cool video effects?
Videos/Audios/Photos Management Tools Recommended
These applications are completely compatible with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7.
An easy-to-use and free video editing software without watermarks. The embedded templates enable you to quickly make personal slideshows and share them with your friends!
MiniTool Video Converter
Quickly convert videos and audio from one file format to another to apply to more devices. It supports 1000+ popular output formats and batch conversion. Besides, it can also record PC screens without any watermark and download YouTube videos.
- iPhone Video Filters/Effects: How to Add Them & The Best Apps
- How to Add a Sound Effect to a Video on Windows/iPhone/Android…
- 15 Must-Try Background Video Effects to Enhance Video Production
- Can You Use Filter on Snapchat Video Calls? Yes or No?
- How to Download YouTube Video Sound Effects and Add It to Video?