An album cover is a small picture displayed in the background when playing a specific song/album. However, you may find that some songs on your computer or mobile phone do not have album art. Therefore, this article will show you to add album art to MP3 files on different devices.
There are always some music files that lack album art. If you want to add album art to MP3 to make it look perfect or want to replace the current album art with a new picture, take a quick look at this post. Want to add an MP3 file to a video? Try MiniTool software.
How to Add Album Art to MP3 on Windows 10
1. Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player has always been the go-to media player for Windows users. It’s quite easy to ass album art to your MP3 files with Windows Media Player.
- Launch Windows Media Player and click the Library tab on the top toolbar.
- Select Music > Albums from the left pane, and this operation will display all of your albums as thumbnails in the main section of the window.
- Find out the album to which you want to add album art.
- Search the correct album art image on the Internet and copy it.
- Go back to Windows Media Player and right-click on the thumbnail to choose Paste album art.
Related article: Dailymotion to MP3
Regarding some Windows 10 computers don’t have Windows Media Player available, so how to add album art to MP3 without Windows Media Player?
How to add or edit album art with/without Windows Media Player? How to change the album cover by VLC Media Player? How to remove album art?
2. Groove Music
Adding album art to MP3 files in Groove Music is very simple. If you find that there is no proper art in the album or no art at all, please refer to the following steps.
- Open the Groove Music on your Windows 10 computer.
- Right-click on the song that you want to add album and choose Show album.
- Click the 3-dot icon and choose Edit info.
- Click the pen icon to browse and select an album art image on your computer, and then click Save.
Related article: Top 6 Best Free Music Visualizers of 2020
How to Add Album Art to MP3 on Mac
1. VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is the most popular Media Player among computer users and can also be used to add Album Art to MP3 files on Mac computers.
- Free download, install and run VLC Media Player.
- Import the MP3 file that you want to add album art.
- Click Tools on the top menu and choose the Media Information.
- Right-click on the current album art and select the Add cover art from file.
- Choose an album art image on your computer and double-click on it to upload it.
- Click Close and the image will be added as album art to the MP3 file.
iTunes is a media player, media library, Internet radio broadcaster, mobile device management utility, and the client app for iTunes Store. You can add album art to MP3 at ease with the help of iTunes.
- Open iTunes on your Mac computer and click Library from the menu.
- Select the Albums option from the left pane.
- Right-click on the album that you want to add album art and choose Get Album Artwork.
- Confirm the operation by selecting Get Album Artwork in the pop-up menu.
You might be interested in: WebM to MP3
How to Add Album Art to MP3 Online – Getalbumart
Getalbumart can help you extract quality images of album cover and metadata from MP3 files free, and help you change or add album cover for any MP3 file.
- Drag-n-drop the MP3 file into the black box to upload it.
- When completed, click CHANGE/ADD COVER to import the album art image you prepared.
- Click the DOWNLOAD button to get the generated MP3 file.
Are you searching for the best apps to make album covers for your EP? Read this post! Here we will recommend the top 4 good apps to make album covers.
Have you mastered how to add album art to MP3 files after reading this post? If you have any questions or suggestions about it, please let us know via [email protected] or share them in the comments section below.