How to Use Movie Templates | MiniTool MovieMaker Tutorial [Help]
To help users easily and quickly create a movie without any difficulty, MiniTool MovieMaker offers several kinds of movie templates, including festival, love, travel, etc.
Click on Template in the menu bar, choose the template they like and click the Next button to import files.
Note: If users want to use video templates in main interface, they can tap on Template to open the Movie Templates window.
Hover the mouse on the target clip and click the text icon to add text to it.
Choose the clip, then drag and drop it to where they want to put.
- Move the mouse on the clip they wish to replace.
- Tap the picture icon to import the clip they need.
- Click on Replace Music in the lower right corner of the window.
- Select the music they like or click Add music to import the music from their computer.
- Press OK to apply the change.
Related article: How to Add Music to Video and Edit It for Free.
Click the Export button to save the movie on PC.
Note: Here, if users don’t find a suitable movie template, they can close the Movie Templates window to enter the main interface of MiniTool MovieMaker to create a movie.