#1 How to Connect LG TV to WIFI Internet by a Wireless Router or Access Point?
First of all, the most simple and popular way to turn on WiFi on LG TV is to connect it to the router or access point with the following steps.
- Press the SMART button on your LG remote and scroll to access the Home menu.
- Open the LG TV setting and move to Network/Connection settings.
- Choose Wi-Fi Connection.
- Then, the television will first attempt to connect to a wired network. If it fails to find one, it will search for all available wireless networks automatically.
- Select the wifi router that you’d like to connect from the list. You may need to enter the password for the Internet.
- Choose Connect.
Finally, the WIFI of the LG television should be turned on and you can enjoy TV shows.
#2 How Do I Connect My LG TV to WiFi through PBC?
Just follow the below easy guide to achieve that!
- Select Connect via WPS PBC option on the Wi-Fi connection page of the LG TV setting and click to start.
- If your device supports the WPS function, press the WPS button motioned on your router or access point.
- Now, the TV should be connected to the access point or router on which you have pressed the WPS button.
Can I connect Roku to wifi without remote? How to connect Roku remote to TV without wifi? How to connect your Roku TV to wifi without remote?
#3 How to Turn WiFi on LG TV with PIN?
Similarly, choose Connect via WPS PIN selection on the WI-FI connection page of the TV settings and click start. then, LG TV will display a PIN on the screen. Enter the PIN number on the WPS PIN setting of your Wi-Fi. Then, you should be able to use a wireless network on the TV.
#4 How to Connect LG TV to a Hidden Network?
Besides, you can try to connect your LG television to a hidden wireless network. Just select the Hidden wireless network menu on the Wi-Fi connection page of TV settings and input the correct network name (router name) and password to connect to the hidden Wifi.
#5 How to Connect LG TV to WiFi Without Remote?
Moreover, can you connect your LG TV to Wi-Fi without a remote controller? The answer is yet.
Just connect a USB keyboard and mouse to the TV and take advantage of the mouse to complete the steps mentioned above. That is to say, to use a keyboard and mouse to replace the remote.
How to Fix the “LG TV WIFI Is Off” Issue?
If your LG TV not connecting to Wi-Fi or its WiFi is off, you can try the following methods to deal with the problem.
- Connect your ISP if your TV doesn’t connect to DNS.
- Restart your wi-fi router.
- Place your TV and router near to each other.
- In the TV IP setting, enter the Google DNS Server address as “18.104.22.168”.
- Straight the flat silver cables running from the WiFi module at the bottom for some older LG models.
- Contact LG customer service.
What are the differences between 4K and 8K pixels? 8K vs. 4K, which one is better? Which resolution to choose when selecting a television?
How to Connect LG TV to Wired Network?
Furthermore, let’s see how to equip an LG TV with a wired Internet connection.
- Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the LAN port on your LG Smart TV.
- Insert the other end of the ethernet cable into an open LAN port on your network router.
- Press the SMART button on the TV remote and go to the Home menu.
- Choose the Settings option and select OK.
- Navigate to Network > Network Connection.
- Select Start Connection.
Eventually, your LG smart television will connect to the wired Internet automatically.
Videos/Audio/Photos Management Tools Recommended
These applications are completely compatible with Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7.
An easy-to-use video editing software without watermarks and limits. The embedded templates enable you to quickly make personal slideshows and share them with your friends!
MiniTool Video Converter
Quickly convert videos and audio from one file format to another to apply to more devices. It supports 1000+ popular output formats and batch conversion. Besides, it can also record PC screens without any watermark and download YouTube videos.