iTunes is a media player developed by Apple Inc. It works on both macOS and Windows. But last year, Apple announced that iTunes in macOS Catalina would be split into three apps: Music, Podcasts, and TV Finder. So if you are searching for iTunes alternatives, read this post and find the answer.
Right now, let’s dive into this post without wasting your time! (If you need extract music from video, give MiniTool MovieMaker a try!)
5 Best iTunes Alternatives You Should Try
MusicBee can be regarded as the best alternative to iTunes for Windows. Offering music, podcasts, and web stations, Musicbee makes it easy to browse, play, and manage music files on Windows.
- Music, podcasts, and web radio station are offered.
- It’s compatible with Windows 7/8/10.
- It can convert formats that your device is not supported.
- It supports Groove Music and SoundCloud and Last.fm.
- It allows you to customize the MusicBee’s skin.
- It can sync your music library with devices you use like Android or Windows Phones.
Which podcast recording software is best? This post details the top 4 podcast recording software, you can choose the one that suits you best.
Available for Windows, macOS and Debian & Ubuntu, Musique is another iTunes alternative supporting FLAC, OGG, APE, MPC, WV, TTA, and other audio formats.
- It has a user-friendly and immersive interface.
- It’s compatible with many popular audio formats.
- It lets you browse music by artist photo, album covers, genres and folders.
- It comes with over 20 languages including German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, and more.
Can’t remember the name of the music video? See this post: 5 Tips on How to Find A Music Video without Knowing the Name.
Amarok, one of the best iTunes alternatives, is a versatile music player for Windows, Unix, and Linux. The intuitive interface helps you discover music without a hassle.
- Integrated web services like Last.fm, Magnatune, Ampache, MP3tunes, Jamendo Service, Librivox are offered by Amarok.
- It supports audio CDs playback.
- There are more than 45 community-contributed translations.
This iTunes alternative is designed for organizing and managing music and video files. It gives you the ability to record CDs and download music, movie and podcasts.
- It can manage 100,000 music and video files.
- It allows you to create playlists and turn on the Auto-DJ & Party Mode.
- It lets you normalize audio.
- It can sync with most mobile devices such as Android, iPhone, iPad, and other devices.
Supporting a wide range of formats, Swinsian is the best alternative to iTunes for Mac. It has a similar interface to Swinsian.
- It supports playing audio in any popular format like AAC, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, WMA, AC3, AIFF, APE, DSF, etc.
- It can grab album art from music.
- It has global keyboard shortcuts support.
- It allows you to playback over AirPlay.
- You can import the iTunes library to Swinsian.
All the above-mentioned alternatives to iTunes are great. With them, you can discover the music you want. If you have other best iTunes alternatives to recommend, please tell us in the comments section.