More and more people post looping videos on social media, and they also want to create one and share it with friends. But some of them haven’t known how to make a video loop on iPhone. And this post offers 3 ways to make an iPhone loop video. (Try MiniTool MovieMaker to edit your videos.)
Most of you have watched a looping video, and you might desire to make a video loop on your iPhone. How to make an iPhone loop video? How to loop a video on iPhone? How to repeat YouTube videos on iPhone? Try the following methods.
How to Make a Video Loop on iPhone?
Method 1. Record a Looping Video with Boomerang
Boomerang, developed by Instagram, is a free app to make a short looping video, and it lets you directly share the video on Instagram and Facebook. And here’s how to make a video loop on iPhone with Boomerang.
- Download Boomerang from the App Store, install and open this app.
- Swipe left through the welcome screens and click the Get Started button, then tap OK to allow Boomerang to access your camera.
- Decide whether to allow Boomerang access your location by clicking Don't Allow or Allow, and click OK to let Boomerang save your looped video.
- Tap on the Record button to shoot the looping video. Then share this video on Instagram or Facebook or save it to your camera roll.
Want to duplicate yourself in a video? Can you clone yourself in videos? Luckily, this post will introduce 5 clone video makers for cloning yourself in a video.
Method 2. Use Third-party Apps to Loop Video on iPhone
If you already have a video and want to loop it on your iPhone, you can use some third-party tools to loop your video, like Loopideo, Looper.
Loopideo is a free tool to loop videos from your camera roll, Dropbox, OneDrive. It has no time limit on video loop supports MP4, MOV, MPV, and 3GP formats.
Looper allows users to repeat videos on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch or an external screen, and it also lets you export a playlist of favorite videos with repetitions.
Here we take Looper as an example to show you how to make a video loop on iPhone.
- Open Looper after the installation, click the +, then tap Home Videos or Camera Roll to select a video.
- Click the Choose to open the video in Looper, and tap the red repeat button at the bottom right corner.
- Drag the slider to the right. When it reaches the end of the red line, the words “Play clip indefinitely” appear, which means this video will loop 50 times.
- Click the checkmark, then tap the Download icon, then click the Yes, choose Portrait or Landscape, and click the Yes and Ok to export the video.
- How to Crop a Video on iPhone? Top 3 Methods
- How to Mute a Video on iPhone for Free [Step-by-Step Guide]
How to Loop a YouTube Video on iPhone?
Can you repeat YouTube videos on your iPhone? This section will describe how to repeat YouTube videos on iPhone.
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone and find the video you want to play repeatedly.
- Play the video, and click the three vertical dots.
- Tap on the Single Loop button, and the video will repeat automatically.
How to edit a video on iPhone? What’s the best iPhone video editor? How to edit videos for YouTube on iPhone? Check out the 10 video editors for iPhone.
With the above methods, you’ll find it easy to loop a video on iPhone including repeating a YouTube video on iPhone. Choose one way and let your iPhone loop video!