TikTok is a video-sharing platform that allows users to upload short-form videos and live stream. But many of you may don’t know how to go live on TikTok. As such, this post will teach you how to live stream on TikTok step by step.
How to go live on TikTok? How many followers on TikTok to go live? Is there any other requirement? Following are some requirements about live stream on TikTok that you should meet:
- Unlike other live streaming platforms, to go live on TikTok, you must have at least 1000 followers. (Try MiniTool MovieMaker to create a wonderful video to attract viewers.)
- The minimum age to create a TikTok account is 13. But you have to be at least 16 to go live. If you’re 18 years old, you can get gifts from viewers.
- You must follow the community guides while start live streaming.
How to Go Live on TikTok
After you meet these requirements, let’s see how to go live on TikTok from your mobile phone. Remember, you can’t live stream on TikTok from your PC unless you use Streamlabs OBS or other third-party apps.
Step 1. Open the TikTok app and log into your account.
Step 2. Click the + icon at the bottom center of your screen.
Step 3. Find the Live option and tap on it.
Step 4. Then enter a title of your live stream and apply filters you like. Press the GO LIVE button.
If you meet the TikTok Live requirements but still can’t go live on TikTok. You can contact TikTok support.
- Launch the TikTok app
- Click on Me at the lower-right corner of your screen.
- Click the three dots at the upper-right corner and choose Settings and privacy.
- Under the SUPPORT, select the Report a Problem
- Under the Select a topic, go to Live/Payment/Rewards > Hosting Live > I can’t start a live.
- Choose No > Still have problem under the question “Is your problem resolved?”
- Describe the problem you’re experiencing and upload screenshots as needed. Then, tap on Report.
Related article: How to Reverse a Video on TikTok Easily? Solved
How to Watch Live Videos on TikTok
This part is going to talk about how to watch live videos on TikTok.
- Open the TikTok app.
- Tap on the Inbox button and find the Top LIVEs. Tap on the Watch button and you will see the latest live streaming videos.
- Browse these live videos and find the live video you want to watch.
Also read: How to Add Text to TikTok Videos
- Open the TikTok app.
- Tap on the Discover button to get the search page.
- Enter the name of the user in the search bar and click Search.
- When you find the user, tap on the profile picture and you can watch the live streaming.
Looking for the best TikTok downloader to download those funny TikTok Videos? Then you have come to the right place. Here introduce 4 best TikTok downloaders.
That’s all about how to go live on TikTok. Now, open your TikTok app and start a live right now!