If you are a music lover, you may run out of storage space due to the music files. To free up space on your computer or phone, this post offers you 4 online MP3 compressors to help you compress MP3 files or other audio files online.
Looking for a way to reduce MP3 files? You’ve come to the right place. Here introduce 4 effective methods to compress MP3 files. If you need to convert your music video to MP3, here recommend MiniTool software – MiniTool MovieMaker.
Now, let’s get started.
1. Compress MP3 using MP3 Smaller
MP3 Smaller is an online MP3 compressor that can reduce MP3 files size at fast speed. It offers you 4 audio file size options like Smaller File Size, Medium File Size, Common File Size, and Big File Size, you can select the desired option when compressing MP3.
This MP3 compression service is totally free to use and works in any browser. The only drawback is that the MP3 files are limited to 150 MB.
Here’s how to compress MP3 online.
- Go to the MP3 Smaller website.
- Choose the MP3 file you want to compress by clicking Browse….
- The default size option is Smaller File Size (MP3 Bitrate 64Kbps). If you want to a higher audio quality, you can choose other options. If you don’t, click Upload File to upload the MP3 audio file.
- When the MP3 compression is done, you can download this audio file from the website.
Besides that, this website also provides other services, such as Audio Remover, Video Converter, Compress Word, Increase MP3 Volume, and Compress Images.
You may also like: How to Make MP3 Louder for Free? Top 3 Ways.
2. Compress MP3 using Online Audio Converter
This Online Audio Converter can not only convert MP3 to other audio formats but also compress MP3 audio file effortlessly.
Take the following steps to compress MP3 online.
- Tap on Open files to upload the MP3 file from local, or upload the MP3 file by Google Drive, Dropbox, or URL.
- Move the slider to the left to reduce MP3 Bitrate, or click Advanced settings to select the suitable Bitrate.
- Press the Convert button to start the audio compression.
- After that, download the compressed MP3 file to your device.
3. Compress MP3 using File Converto
File Converto has a set of tools that can edit video, audio, image, and PDF. Online MP3 compressor is one of them. By using it, you can reduce the MP3 file size to free up your storage space.
Here’s the step-by-step tutorial on how to compress MP3.
- Upload the MP3 file from your device.
- Select the MP3 Bitrate option you want.
- Tap on Submit Now to start compressing the MP3 file.
You might be interested in Top 3 Methods to Download Audio from Website.
4. Compress MP3 using Your Compress
This online MP3 compressor can compress audio file and other media files including video, image, and PDF. It’s 100% free, no registration required, and no limitations.
Below are the detailed steps on how to compress MP3 online with Your Compress.
- Select the MP3 file from local and click the Upload File & Compress
- Then download the MP3 file when the compressing process is over.
All the above-mentioned MP3 compressors are free to use. Choose the one you prefer and compress MP3 files now!